In order to obtain a quote from BMW Car Insurance, you must confirm that the following statements are true.
You and all other named drivers:
- Have not been refused insurance or had terms imposed, had cover cancelled or declined;
- Have not been convicted of any non-motor criminal offence, have any criminal prosecutions pending or received a police caution. Convictions spent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 are excluded;
- Have not been disqualified from driving at any time in the last 5 years;
- Have no connection with any of the following businesses or professions, foreign service or diplomatic personnel, gambling industry, general dealers, market traders, mini-cab drivers, professional sports, salvage or scrap merchants;
- Have not been required to notify a medical condition to the DVLA or, if a driver has, the DVLA has confirmed that the driver can keep their licence. Drivers are required by law to inform the Drivers Medical Branch at the DVLA if they have any disability (including any physical or mental condition) which is, or may become, likely to affect their fitness as a driver. Follow link to DVLA website to view a list of medical conditions which may affect your fitness as a driver.
- Is owned or leased by you, your spouse or civil partner; and
- Is registered to be kept by you, your spouse or civil partner;
- Is a United Kingdom model and manufactured specifically for use in the United Kingdom;
- Has not been modified or altered in any way (including wheels, suspension, bodywork and engine) other than high level brake lights, security equipment, sun roof, tow bar or due to a disability as defined in the Disability Discrimination Act 1995. If your vehicle has been modified or altered please contact BMW Car Insurance on 0330 102 2133. Lines are open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm on Saturdays;
- Is registered in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man;
- Is kept at the address stated;
- Does not have more than 8 seats (including driver);
- Is only used in accordance with the Class of Use you have selected.
the car is not used in connection with or for:
- The motor trade, hiring, carrying passengers for reward, racing, speed testing, competitions, rallies, trials or on track days.